MILESBURG COMMUNITY PARK
Dates and Hours of Operation:
Opening Day: April 1st
Closing Day: October 31st
Park is open daily – 7:30 am to Dusk
Picnic Pavilion Rental Information:
If you are organizing a company picnic, family or class reunion, birthday party, or you just want to have a nice afternoon in the park, consider renting one of our pavilions. A pavilion can be rented for any day of the week at the following rates (weather permitting, first come / first serve basis):
Small Pavilion ( seats approximately 18 to 24 people) – $30.00
Medium Pavilion (seats approximately 48 to 64 people) – $45.00
Large Pavilion (seats approximately 84 to 112 people & has ample nearby parking) – $55.00
Reservations may be placed a year in advance.
Have questions or wish to make a reservation, call (814) 355-3583 or stop by the Milesburg Borough Office at 416 Front Street. You must contact the Milesburg Borough Office and confirm your date(s) and pavilion prior to submitting this form.
PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
1. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on Park grounds.
2. No animals are permitted on Park grounds, with the exception of seeing eye &
3. Park vehicles in designated areas only.
4. Each group using the Park is to be sure the bathrooms are in good condition before
5. Make sure the area you are using is clean before leaving. Failure to do so could
revoke your privileges for future reservations.
6. After your meal is completed take garbage & garbage bags to the dumpster.
7. No staples or thumb-tacks are to be used on the pavilions.
8. No open burning is permitted. You may use gas grills. Make sure all charcoal fires
are completely out.
9. Play at your own risk. We are not responsible for any injuries.
10. No ATV vehicles and other motorized vehicles ridden in the park.
11. All non-profit groups located in Milesburg Borough may use the pavilions free of
charge during the week day. All weekends and holidays must be paid for reserving
of the pavilions.
12. There will be no more monuments allowed to be placed on Park grounds. No
flowers are allowed to be planted at existing monuments.
13. Park will be closed in the event of natural disaster.
14. The Park will close at Dusk or 9 p.m. (No Exceptions)
15. Any damage and you will be responsible for cost to repair.
16. Please return the signed “Acknowledgement & Release” with payment within 5
days to guarantee the reserving of the park pavilion(s).
17. We have some horseshoe pits, but you will need to bring your own horseshoes and stakes.
YOUR COOPERATION IS APPRECIATED!