17. A record of the Borough relating to a noncriminal
1. Complaints submitted to the Borough.
2. Investigative materials, notes, correspondence and
3. A record that includes the identity of a confidential source, including individuals subject to the act of December 12, 1986 (P.L.1559, No.169), known as the Whistleblower Law.
4. A record that includes information made
confidential by law.
5. Work papers underlying an audit.
6. A record that, if disclosed, would do any of the
1. Reveal the institution, progress or result of an agency investigation, except the imposition of a fine or civil penalty, the suspension, modification or revocation of a license, permit, registration, certification or similar authorization issued by an agency or an executed settlement agreement unless the agreement is determined to be confidential by a court.
2. Deprive a person of the right to an
3. Constitute an unwarranted invasion
4. Hinder an agency’s ability to secure an administrative or civil sanction.
5. Endanger the life or physical safety
of an individual.
18. Records or parts of records, except time response logs, pertaining to audio recordings, telephone or radio transmissions received by emergency dispatch personnel, including 911 recordings. This shall not apply to a 911 recording, or a transcript of a 911 recording, if the agency or a court determines that the public interest in disclosure outweighs the interest in nondisclosure.
19. DNA and RNA records.